Monday 23 November 2015

Farewell Sweet Pea Stamps

I have had some fun lately, trying out all the lovely coloring techniques I have learned.  There was nothing better that the Sweet Pea images to work with.  Here is an example of the beautiful images over at Sweet Pea.
While updating this blog I have seen so many more digi stamps I must have lol.
 
If you see any images that take your fancy head on over to Sweet Pea Stamps now, they will be closing on 25th (Today)
I have been buying everything I could while still available.
 

This one is "Moon Owl" by Norma Blundell
(no longer available at Sweet Pea Stamps.)






"Fae of the Secret Garden" is another of the talented Gabrielle Szabo's work.


by Janna Prosvirina, another talented artist.






5. Cindy van Oorschot http://cmvanoorschot.blogspot.ca
10. Olivia Rivera-Marmara http://www.ormcraftynights.blogspot.com
11. Winnie A Ludvigsen http://norwayscrapper.blogspot.no/
12. Tera Thelma Borer- Fujan http://www.stampqueen.blogspot.com
17. Angelique Engeldesignsscrap http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Monique, I am proud of my work. I actually got published in Australian Simply Cards with a Sweet Pea Digi.

      Delete
  2. very pretty cards
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your coloring is amazing! <3 Thanks so much for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margo, I was published in Australian Simply Cards, with a Sweet Pea Image.

      Delete
  4. Wow, so many beautiful works today, so glad that you were able to make the hop. That's awesome. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many gorgeous creations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my all these are just gorgeous. Blogger is really playing up for me I'm struggling to comment on any. So sad as everyone has done such gorgeous work. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, I also had trouble, I think there was too many people trying to access lol. I ended up missing a few as they just would not load.

      Delete
  7. Oh my, what a lovely selection!! Great work!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. All such fabulous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I really enjoy coloring, especially Sweet Pea digi's. I have stocked up but eventually I will want more.

      Delete
  9. Christina they are all spectacular, great job on all of them.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you colour with? So clean and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi butlerfly, I color with copics. I just love them and I took classes over at Kit and Clowder.

      Delete
    2. Thank you butlerfly, I color with copics

      Delete
  11. so many beautiful cards thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you to all for visiting my blog post, "Farewell to Sweet Pea".

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many lovely creations and amazing coloring!! ♥
    Uh oh -- seeing so many lovely stamps I still want more but I only could get a few ~ wish I was able to buy up all the stamps *lol* I am really enjoying the hop and beeing a stop on the way myself, but sad to see a wonderful shoppe come to a close...
    But we will still have fun with the stamps we have in our stash, so Sweet Pea Stamps will live on in our creative hearts! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a stunning collection of images Christina, truly beautiful and real eye candy :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow your work is truly stunning, each one of these cards are a work of art. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete