Monday 30 March 2015

Polkadoodles Octavia and Eden Series of Cards.


Two more of the Eden series of Cards.  There are still two more in the series and then onto the new Serenity Series.

I was just awards the RAK for the month.  I was chosen for my colouring journey.  I am so honoured.  I was given two digi's of my choice as a gift for this.


 Eden Cherry Blossoms by Polka Doodle Dandies

Eden Bird Cage from Polka Doodle Dandies


Today I would like to share the Octavia cards I have been making.  There are Nine Digi images in the series.  If you would like to look further at the Polka Doodle digi's, stamps, cut files and so much more, just go to this link.  The sets have background papers, elements and tags as well as the coloured images and digi images.








 "Octavia Moonfly Wistful" is where I started, I hope they bring out a few more Octavia Digi's at Polka Doodles Dandy.  I chose the Pinks for this image.



I just love Octavia Moonfly Dragonfly, this one is in Blues and Pinks, although the blue papers don't show up well in this photo.

"Octavia's Moonfly Washing Day"  I can't say it my favourite as I love them all, but I do like this one a lot. I coloured this one with Purples and Turquoise, and of course the Pink.


Octavia and Unicorn

Octavia Rose Garden

*************************

I have also added some of the lovely things I have made for Easter gifts, using cut files.

Much better than too much chocolate.  Did I hear you say there is no such thing as too much Chocolate.  hee hee





2 comments:

  1. Wow Christina you sure have been busy making all these gorgeous things. Thank you for the lovely comment on my All Dressed Up card. The gesso I used is like a thick white paint really and I just used it on the edges of the papers and on the flowers to make them like a bit shabby chic. I guess you could use it as a texture paste. It was my first real time using it so I'm not 100% sure what else to do with it LOL There are a few You Tube videos on using it though that are probably worth a look.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa, I have a large pot of Gesso and have no idea what to do with it. Your idea is terrific and i was wondering if it would make good snow with some glitter. I have fake snow paste and pens and this looks similar. I will search youtube today. xx

      Delete