Friday 24 May 2019

A New Road For Craftie Angel

I had forgotten this post because I have not coloured for such a long time.  My circumstances have changed as well as my location and living conditions.  This of course put me out of action for a long time.  But I am back with a whole new world of Art from Craftie Angel.

Fluid Art is my preferred creations these days.  I use Acrylic Paints on Canvas and other hard services.  I also use resin on some objects of creation such as clocks. These clocks are made from old Vinyl Records.  I prefer to use the old 78's as they are stronger than the newer vinyl.

I have joined the local Art Gallery and have displayed some work in there but my aim is to display in cafes and motels, which there are plenty of in this town.

Here is a show of my work so far.  I just love working on these painting and aim to produce 3 per week.  I have had a great response in sales for my work.

     
                     






                            







           






No comments:

Post a Comment