Tuesday 11 November 2014

Animal Classes by Alyce Keegan - Kit and Clowder


 I have Graduated the All About Animals Colouring Class
Take a browse through these pics and see what can be learned in the Kit and Clowder All About Animals Class.  I still have some practice to go through but I am very happy with my progress.  Alyce Keegan makes the classes easy to understand equally for the beginner or the more advanced colourer.




















I have now started the Animal Colouring Classes with Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder.

I was amazed and how much I learned from the Skin and Hair Classes so I took up the Animal Class and a freebie was thrown in for the Whimsical Colouring Project Class.  Below is my first choice of lessons.  The lessons are not in any order, you can choose your starting point and each one has an instructional video, plus written instructions along with the exercise sheet for the lesson.  I find the classes easy to follow and very inspirational.

Just a few more finished lessons.
I have always avoided Animal Digi Stamps because of lack of confidence.  Look what I can produce now after the Animal Colouring Classes from Alyce Keegan over at Kit and Clowder.  There are a great selection of classes available, depending on what technique you wish to learn.
Learn more at the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group and decide for youself.

Alyce Keegan is an amazing teacher.  I never would have thought that I would be able to produce anything recognisable. 

A few more lessons in the Animal Colouring Technique Classes by Kit and Clowder.

These images were created by using the techniques learned in the Animal Classes 
































































I will be updating this post as I progress through the lessons.
OK this is the second choice of lesson with Alyce Keegan


And here it is as a card, called
"Going North"









Winterlights Wishes Wryn by Tiddly Inks Stamps


Anyone wishing to learn to colour and create, I would recommend Alyce Keegans Classes.

Why not take a look at her Facebook page 


 This is another from Victoria Case Just different colours.


The designs are so beautiful and a different selection to the usual digi's

These cute little Birds are from "Mullberry Woods" Clear Stamp Collection


Cute and Cuddly Panda's

  These cuddly Pandas are from "Mulberry Wood" clear stamp collection.



 "Artic Friends"
This lovely image is from Saturated Canary Digital Images.


No comments:

Post a Comment